Since Sunday is the Super Bowl I thought I would share one of my favorite super simple snacks that will be a win at any Super Bowl party!
- 16 oz. cooked ground turkey, lean ground beef, or vegetarian crumbles
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 can diced jalapenos
- light sour cream (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- spray two muffin tins with non stick spray
- place wonton wrappers in muffin tins
- bake for 8-10 minutes (until almost done)
- add meat, jalapenos, and cheese
- bake for an additional 2-3 minutes
- top with sour cream, lettuce and salsa
I’m not including the macros on this one since it varies depending on what meat and toppings you use.