Today’s recipe is a super easy, tasty chicken recipe. Serve with sauteed garlic spinach and rice for an easy, delicious dinner. Enjoy!
- 2 small (4oz.) chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Flavor God chipotle seasoning
- aluminum foil
- Salt the chicken
- Place chicken in plastic bag with orange juice and marinate overnight (this is optional. If you’re short on time you can just add the orange juice before cooking. It still tastes great!)
- Preheat oven to 430F
- Season chicken with chipotle seasoning
- Place chicken on foil and make a foil pack*
- Place on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170F
*to make foil pack: fold the long edges first. then fold along the shorter edges to create a seal.